The Warrior Connection
Your Inner Warrior
There is a warrior inside of you who is tender and tough, strong and weak. He is sometimes frightened or courageous and full of adventure desiring to conquer.
Do you sometimes feel captured, wounded or do you often feel trapped wanting to connect to God and others, but afraid to be misunderstood again and again?
Now is the time to reflect, explore and connect with your past, purpose and fellow WARRIORS!
Bring your father, son, grandson, uncle, nephew, cousin even your friends and neighbors to The Berean Experience where
Warriors Connect with the Father’s Blessing!
You will have an experience with God and other men that
insightfully addresses your questions in unique ways.
- Day 1: 6:00pm - 6:30pm
- Focus: O What Manner Of Love
- Venue: Governors Club (Registered Attendees and Spouses)
- 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Welcoming, Reflecting and Nourishing
- Speaker: Rev. Dr. Byron L. Benton
- Day 2: 7:47am - 8:30am
- Daytime Focus: The Father's Blessing
- Venue: Embassy Suites
- 8:30am - 9:00am
- 9:00am - Noon
- The Father's Blessing
- Speaker: Dr. Terry Wardle
- Noon - 1:00pm
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- The Father's Blessing Continued
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Free Time
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Evening Focus: From Financial Woundedness to Wholeness
- Day 3: 9:45am - 11:30am
- Location: Berean Baptist Church 2400 E Millbrook Rd. Raleigh, NC, 27604