A vital aspect of life at Berean
Prayer is part of our DNA. We surely would not exist today if it were not for the power of prayer. The proof is in our church – most of our staff, leadership, system of volunteers and even our church building would not be here if we did not pray. We know God is at work because of our answered prayers. Ask one of our Deacons about the impact prayer has on Berean.
7 at 7 Prayer
Every Tuesday at 7am, we gather for prayer for 7 minutes. The best part? You can join us from wherever you are and all you need is a phone.
Dial in at (267) 930-4000 and when prompted enter 117-361-099.
We hope you are able to join us Tuesday!
Third Hour Prayer
The Third Hour of Prayer is our Prayer Ministry. Every third Saturday we meet between 9-10 AM.
According to research and scripture (Mark 15:25), Jesus went to the cross during this time.
– Let’s crucify our fleshly will so that His will rules.
– May we decrease so that He increases in every area of our corporate and individual lives
He poured out His Spirit upon all (Acts 2:14)
– We need power to actualize our purpose
– May we, our children and friends be filled with His Spirit
Our corporate and private prayer lives from the foundational power of Berean
For it is not by our might, nor by our power, but by His Spirit that His Kingdom comes and people and circumstances are transformed.
- My House shall be called a House of Prayer (Isaiah 56:7, Matthew 21:13, John 2:13)
- And they continued steadfastly… in prayer (Acts 2:42)
- Pray and not lose heart (Luke 18:1)
- Pray one for another that you may be healed (James 5:16)
- And when you pray/in this manner… pray (Matthew 6:9)